Use Recover & Build (BCAA) to Temporarily Substitute for AminoBoostXXL
Boy, are some of you going to hate me for this. The start of the High School, College and Pro Football season just wiped out our AminoBoostXXL (including the manufacturer's ability to acquire the raw materials in time to keep us from running out), and we won't be able to get it back in stock until the end of the month. We are working with our manufacturer to make sure this doesn't happen again.
As you know, AminoBoostXXL is our signature product and nothing competes with it. I have been spending time with many of you in the clubs and at my ranch discussing this product. The end result is that we reached the tipping point with this product and now there is no "secret weapon"; AminoBoostXXL is everyone's weapon, and because it's legal it's flying out the doors.
The next 3-4 weeks
Until we get it back in stock, I have laid out how to use Recover & Build, which is a specialized branched-chain amino acid (BCAA) formula, in its place for general client use and competing athletes. By the way, our BCAA formula smokes all other formulas because of the spiking of leucine.
General training use:
- Take as directed: under 200LBS take 5 tablets with a pre-workout formula (e.g. dotFIT FirstString, Pre/Post Workout Formula, your favorite dotFIT bar, etc.) 30-45 minutes before workout. For anyone over 200LBS, take 8 tablets.
- Immediately after workout, drink your post-workout shake (whatever you had pre-workout is fine) since you won't be using AminoBoostXXL. Just have the powder in your shaker bottle, add water and drink on the way out the door.
- You can take more Recover & Build at this point, but I can't tell you it will add value because all clinical evidence supports using BCAAs at our dosages pre-workout.
- All the same except double the dosage above for maximum results
- All other supplements remain the same
-Neal Spruce, founder
PS - Got questions? Call 877.436.8348 between the hours of 8 am and 6 pm Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.