The goal of the KidsMV multivitamin formula is to provide the nutrients growing children need but do not often get in sufficient amounts due to poor food choices, lack of interest in certain foods or food groups and picky eating behavior. There are windows of opportunity for intellectual and physical growth from infancy throughout adolescence. A child whose diet is not nutritionally complete during these critical periods will not be able to compensate for the loss at another time.
This formula is for all children ages two to 11 unless a specific medical condition prohibits the proper intake of any nutrient contained in the formula.
- Ages two to four take one tablet daily
- Ages five to 11 take two tablets daily
- Ages 12 to 17 use one adult ActiveMV multivitamin and mineral tablet
Why take this formula?
Children generally need nutrient supplementation more than other age groups. A child's diet may lack essential nutrients for a number of reasons:
- Avoiding nutritious foods especially vegetables, fruits and whole grains
- Gravitating towards empty-calorie foods such as cookies, crackers and candies
- A daily multivitamin and mineral formula helps children receive nutrients their diet may lack and may be beneficial to academic performance
- A multivitamin and mineral formula does not replace the nutritional value of food, but it can supplement a diet lacking essential nutrients
- Formula and use follow strict and updated scientific research criteria for all youth ages
- Because all dotFIT products are formulated to work synergistically, when you consume other dotFIT products and supplements exclusively, you never need to worry about nutrient overages, which is common with the indiscriminant of multiple products
- The nutrients are in their proper forms, ratios and strengths to complement food intake and help maintain a safe and optimal range for 24 hours a day
- Uses the most sophisticated controlled-release delivery system—designed to maintain full tissue vitamin and mineral saturation at the proper level
- Manufactured in a FDA registered facility, in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) exclusively for dotFIT, LLC